- Two voluptuous sisters are both disappointed in their wealthy but disinterested male consorts, one a basketball player, the other a rapper. One of sisters, with a new baby, is having trouble with her weight.
- One 20-year old starlet has been exposing herself in public lately. She is apparently crushed over a boy-friend who recently left her, and she has decided that public lasciviousness is the way to get over her heartbreak.
- A not-so-famous former TV star has announced that, at age 50, he is ready to meet "Mrs. Right," get married and have children.
- The 18-year old half-sister of an alcoholic, drug-addicted and criminal 20-something starlet has just had extensive plastic surgery to look more like her troubled, beautiful half-sister. Their father has ditched both of their mothers.
- A TV star wore a dress so low-cut that one of her breasts popped out unexpectedly during a formal event.
- A 50-year old movie star was angered to meet her 35-year old ex-husband, accompanied by his new 30-year old girlfriend, at a Kabbalah function. She introduced him to Kabbalah.
WEEPLE expresses a deep truth about human beings - we are sad and have a hard time fulfilling our needs. I think we read WEEPLE because it makes us feel good, since we are not THAT messed up, but what's with that? I know my heart. If I had the money and the lack of boundaries that money brings, I could easily be on the cover of WEEPLE.
I thank God for my lack of money and good looks.